Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to my dear readers!  May this year be filled with health and happiness, good fortune and overflowing with cheer!

The Christmas tree has been taken down and all but the most cleverly hidden of decorations  have been put away.  I feel a bit badly about that since the actual Christmas season has really just started. But with me going for chemo agqin, who knows when I would get the energy to take down the tree if I waited till later?  And a Easter Christmas Tree in the spring would really be disheartening!!!

So I'm a bit sad to be losing our elf this quickly, and I've been reassured that elves belong to winter folklore if I really want to keep the elf.   I think a clean break is best though, especially since my cats love to kidnap the elf!


Its so sunny and warm, wouldn't it be great if the rest of the winter was this way?

3 comments:

katlupe said...

Mary, just stopping by to say hello and praying very hard for you to have a new year of healing.

Jamie said...

Happy New Year to you too! I'm really interested in this Elf on a Shelf that I keep reading about. Maybe next year...

I'm a new follower and fellow Catholic Mother Online. Please feel free to stop by my blog! :o)

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

Anonymous said...

I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you. Thank you and looking for more posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner