Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sigh

The last Friday before school starts was overcast and cool. Today, a constant rain is falling and my gas tank is almost on empty. I hope these aren't harbingers!
My son did come home with a treat for me though, the Twenty Wishes book by Debbie Macomber that I've been dying to read. I'm really enjoying reading the book and I'm wondering if I need to write my own list of twenty wishes?
How about you? Have you ever wished for something, but the wish cost too much money, or was outrageous, or you were too old for it? I think we all have at one time of another when we've allowed the voice of reason to intrude.
Do you remember what it was? Does some small, secret part of you still want it?
Hmmmm ...............may-be it's time to write a list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner