Monday, October 25, 2010

Days to Christmas?

Did you know that as of today, there are only two months until Christmas? Yes, that's right. Who can believe that it is coming so soon.
If you are at a loss for what to get the wise guy in your life, the teen, or the person who likes to watch "American Pickers" on television, I have a suggestion? Why not the shirt shown above?
I'm selling it in my CafePress store. Cafepress.com/sagharborgifts
and I will certainly be glad for your purchase!!! You shouldn't be able to find this anywhere else because this was actually an idea my husband came up with one day while we were watching "American Pickers" ourselves! That is my son's nose and finger too, by the way!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

great shirt!!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner