Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award


Have you noticed? I haven't been on my blog in a while? I will briefly mention that I am in remission from Stage Four cancer and not mention it again for a while, but sometimes it has an affect on you emotionally or physically, or both. In this case, it has been both. And to my faithful readers, I do apologise!!
So what a wonderful and uplifting surprise to see when I returned, that a special blogging award was waiting for me!
My Thanks to Sherry for her timing and for thinking of me!
Here goes:



1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers.

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award. Sherri, The Mess That Is My Mind

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to the to the original post that started all this, it explains the origins and motivation for the award. And that would be Hazra, of Advance Booking.

Original Post http://linktoink.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-awardand-new-design.html

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit said starting post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky , that way we all can get to know the other winners.



So this is who I give this award to:

Lily of Never Fading Wood - http://neverfadingwood.blogspot.com/ Who has seen more than her season of hardship. BUT, we know the good guy always wins, and the Thorns family has risen from the ashes. An always interesting blog.

Kat from Homesteading on The Internet If you liked the Little House on the Prairie books, you will love this website. Rich with pictures, knowledge and advice. Try it once, and you will be a follower, guaranteed!!

Sherri for The Mess That is My Mind May-be you're not suppose to nominate the person who nominated you, but Sherri is soo honest, so hopeful and so feisty in her never-give-up style, that I had to give her the award myself. Read her blog, you'll smile, and pull up your big girl panties and get on with your day.

Sr Mary Martha from Ask Sister Mary Martha If you miss the days of the parochial school, when their were a lot less wimps, more self sacrifice and roll -up-your-sleeves and get it done attitude, step into the classroom of Sister Mary Martha. You might not like some of the things she has to say, you will appreciate her bravery in saying them.

Cathe from Just Something I Made I am a "artist" of the naive/prim/folk art style, so sometimes I just need a blog of eye candy. This is one of them.

Wendy - from Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland which is another "eye candy" blog.

And Gena - from The House on Lavender Hill which is the most perfect house anyone has ever lived in, and yet looks soo cozy and friendly.

2 comments:

Sister Mary Martha said...

Bravery is it! So is being in remission from stage four cancer. Brava!

Lori said...

Congrats on the award and I hope each day gets better for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner