Friday, June 17, 2011

Why do we care so much about Caylee Anthony?



The trial of Casey Anthony has been going on for a good long while now, to say nothing of her trial in social media, which has been going on ever since a month passed with little Caylee being missing, but not reported.



It's a sad thing to comment, but this isn't the most horrific child murder to be reported. So, why do we care so much?



I don't know why others care. I can't speak for them, but for me, I think it's the very idea of a two year old being missing for a month, and not being reported. I think it's all the lies that Casey made up to cover up Caylee being missing. Caylee's grandparents seem to love her, but they can't overcome their loyalty to Casey to demand the hard answers.



It felt to me like Caylee needed an advocate.



This trial feels like a big disappointment to me. May-be I don't understand it and it is the trial of Casey Anthony, Caylee's name isn't even mentioned. And that feels wrong.



Like Caylee doesn't matter, again. She's missing even in her mother's trial.



I'd like to know, did Caylee really drown in the family pool? Then why was there duct tape wrapped around her mouth and nose?



Never mind the obvious question of why didn't George Anthony, a former police officer, perform CPR? Or call 911?



I just want to ask Casey those questions. Why did you wrap duct tape over your daughter's mouth and nose? And if you didn't, if Caylee really did drown in the pool and you couldn't give her a respectful burial, why didn't you prevent her body from being dumped in a garbage strewn lot?



But mostly, I want to know, why was duct tape involved at all with the mouth and nose of a little two year old girl?

4 comments:

Sherri said...

i am ALL WRAPPED UP in this silly trial... ok, so it's not silly

i find it to be a very interesting thing...watching all the players and their reactions to the testimony... trying to figure out what the real story is in between all the lies....

i'm not convinced that Casey killed that little girl on purpose... i'm of the thought that her father had something to do with it as well....

Mary Bennett said...

I'm watching too, I find it very frustrating. I guess George has the wool pulled over my eyes because I don't think he is involved or Cindi either.

Sunny said...

I'm so glad I'm not on the jury. To me it is all circumstantial. There doesn't seem to be any real evidence that see did it. Of course, that doesn't mean she didn't either. Whatever the jury decides, I wouldn't want to have to make thar decision.

Mary Bennett said...

You are right, and Casey's DNA hasn't been found anywhere to the best of my knowledge.
But what we do know is that she allowed Caylee to be missing for more than a month, before her mother discovered Caylee missing and called 911 and then all the lies Casey said about how Caylee went missing, including making up people who don't exist, like Zannie the Nanny.
And now Cindy lying about her being home looking up chloroform and neck breaking.
So sadly, I don't think we will ever know why Caylee was killed, or how she was killed, and what really happened to her body before it was devastated by critters in a wooded lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner