What makes my Monday, this time it is easy because the what is really a who. Who makes my Mondays, my sweet husband of 30+ years.
Why? Because of all the things he does, never expecting anyone to sing his praises. Every single day, day in - day out.
1. He goes to work, even if he is sick. Truly, I have to make him stay home when he is sick, and even then, it's probably the one thing we argue about.
2. He has saved us a TON of money by his fixing my car.
3. He has saved us a ton of money because we've never had to call in painters. He's done it, and done a great job.
4. We've never had to have a repairman in to fix our washer or our dishwasher. Again, he fixed it.
5. He is my GPS. He maps the way for me before I have to go, taking a lot of the jitters out of my trip.
6. He never gave up on me making it, even when I had my own doubts about it.
Find more things to make your Mondays:twinfatuation.blogspot.com/.../makes-my-monday