Monday, May 3, 2010

Offer it up, again

Do I really need more things to offer up? Apparently so. Because the internet was acting a bit dodgy, I decided to write my blog on my computer Word Processor , and then copy it onto the blogger site.

And, the post disappeared.

So I tried it again, and it wouldn't work, wouldn't work, and then finally when the moon aligned with some star, it did.

So one blog, written twice.

Is it Blogger that is acting up, or is it this computer?

I don't know, but one thing is for certain: Offer It Up!

And the spell right isn't working.

Offer it up!

2 comments:

gena said...

ugh, that stinks ... I'm sorry !

My stomach is lousy today ( crohns/ibs) so I'll offer it up for your cruddy computer issues.

gena

Lily said...

Been having plenty of that myself. Too many computer issues to count these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner