Monday, May 10, 2010

What makes my Mondays





I have to admit that Monday is not one of my favorite days of the week. May-be it is because it follows Saturday and Sunday, the best days of the week.

It isn't hard to notice a difference. Saturday and Sunday, days of freedom from responsibility, well at least heavy duty responsibility. Saturday and Sunday you can get up later, Saturday you can stay up until midnight if you wanted to.

So after thinking hard, I've come up with two great things about Monday.

1. Getting up on schedule on Monday mornings means that my husband still has the job that is supporting this family.

2. Monday evening means that there is only one more day until hump day, aka Wednesday, the week is half over and we're almost to Friday eve, the start of Saturday and Sunday.

Hey, at least I tried!
Twinfatuations - for more Monday Makers! or http://twinfatuation.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Lily said...

There is always a silver lining!

The link at the end, is that a blog? The link did not work for me. I seem to be having blogger issues this week. I'm having great difficulty commenting where I want to as well.

monica said...

That is a great wya to look at the beginning of the week!

Cheryl Lage said...

I like your commitment to finding the positive! :) Completely Monday Makers, #1 & #2!

Thank you so much for playing along...I hope you will often!

Heather said...

Great ideas!
Following from mom loop :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner