Friday, April 23, 2010

Just to prove that I can be wrong....

A few posts back, I lamented the lack of contests that are being offered nowadays compared to the glory days of contests. As fate would have it, I got an email proving me wrong a few days after that blog. It would have been a little bit better to get it a few days before I wrote the blog, but... oh well.

Pillsbury just announced it's MILLION DOLLAR WINNER! Here is the link, in case you would like to check it out yourself http://www.pillsbury.com/BakeOff/Default.aspx Not that I will be taking a chance at creating a world winner recipe, making dinner at night is enough of a challenge for me!

Then there is the Dream Kitchen Sweepstakes by Good House Keeping. This contest doesn't expect anything from you except to subscribe to the magazine and enter, or option two - enter without subscribing, https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/goodhousekeeping/46642/IDASS0227?sub_option=1 They do not expect you to exert any brain power to enter this one.

Using Google to search for contests came up with a whole list of contests, not that all of them will be actual contests or above board, but at least it is a start.
Apparently contests and sweepstakes are alive and well, you just have to look for them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 - Gavel - Staticbanner